Sunday, July 26, 2015

My New "Obsession"

Hi again!


I've just discovered something recently. I've become slightly addicted, but I am admitting this. Therefore, I'm hoping it helps me rein myself in. This cute little things are called Funko Pop Vinyl Figures. They are collectibles and I've only just fallen into this world. I'm afraid I may have fallen down a rabbit hole....




I've just added these two to my collection today. The picture isn't very good because I took it really quick with my cell phone. Pretty soon I will bring out my camera and take some nice photos to share  with you of my whole collection. Which isn't huge. I'm hoping to keep it that way considering I have an incredibly tiny house and really no room to store them. I've already run out of room for all my books (yet I keep buying more)! 

I told myself I would only collect the ones that I really like. After looking over some of the ones that are out...there's quite a few I would buy. If I had to choose just one, right now, I would probably choose to get this guy:


Baymax from Big Hero Six

I think he's too cute! So far I have "Pops" from the show Supernatural, Harry Potter, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Adventure Time, and Game of Thrones. As much as I love these, if you don't want to get addicted to them, look away quickly! I found them too adorable to resist and now there's no turning back for me! But it's not too late for you! Go, now, before it is too late!

If it is too late for you, what Pops do you have? If you could pick any one of them right now, which one would you get? Leave a comment! I'd love to know!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment