Saturday, August 15, 2015

Another Read-A-Thon?!?!

Bout of Books


Yes! Another read-a-thon! This one is from Bout of Books and it is a little bit different than Booktube-a-thon. It's a no pressure read-a-thon. You set a goal for yourself on how many books you
want to read within the time given. As you can see, this one runs from 8/17 to 8/23. I'm going to pick 4, or more accurately, 3 & 3/4ths. I'm going to try to finish a book that has been taking me forever to finish! If I finish it before the read-a-thon starts, I'll go for 4. That may seems like a low number, but given my family and work life, that's pretty ambitious! :)

If you'd like to learn more about this, here is a link to the about section of the Bout of Books website.

Are you going to participate? What goal are you setting for yourself?

I'm excited to start another read-a-thon! Woohoo!!


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment