Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 3 of Bout of Books Read-a-thon!

Day three is mostly over....and I haven't made much progress! I was hoping for 4 books, in addition to finishing Shadow of Night. I just finished it today! I've started on Cardboard by Doug TenNapel and should be able to get through it pretty quickly. So that will be one book out of 4!


I haven't had much time this week, unfortunately. My oldest's birthday was this week, so I had a lot of stuff going on that didn't allow for much reading. Oh well. Family is more important after all. If you didn't see the vlog I posted yesterday, I talked a little bit about my plan for this read-at-thon, in addition to going through some other updates. If you missed it, you can view it here: Jen on YouTube.

I received another book for review and I'm very excited to review it. It's called A Little Bookshop in Paris! After the read-a-thon is over I will dive into it. It seems like it would be a great story!

Just a quick update! See you soon!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment