Monday, August 10, 2015

Booktube-A-Thon: Conclusion

Hi all,

Here to share with you my results of the Booktube-A-Thon challenge with a quick post! I've been a little busy because of an odd work schedule this week and my oldest's birthday is coming up soon. However, here I am again.

I accomplished a lot more of the challenges than I thought I would! I'm excited to share that I completed the following challenges:


  • Read a book with blue on the cover: Armada by Ernest Cline
  • Read the book that I received last & a book that I wanted to read: Endymion Spring by Matthew Skelton
  • Read a book without putting it down: Apples Up on Top by Dr. Seuss
I only read 4 out of the 8 books that I set for myself. But I did read much more than I thought I would be able to do. I had sooo much fun with Booktube-a-thon and am so very grateful to the friend of mine who told me about it. I most definitely plan on participating next year too! Look for a conclusion video from me later on this week.

How about you? Did any of you participate? How did you do? Let me know! I'd love to hear from you!!




Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment