Monday, August 24, 2015

Number 3!


Yes! Here we go! Read-a-thon number 3! I love read-a-thons! They motivate me so much to just read, read, read! Therefore, I was very excited when someone left me a comment on my YouTube channel the other day and told me about the 3rd Annual Beat the Heat read-a-thon. This one is similar to the Bout of Books read-a-thon in that you can choose your own goals. However, the time frame for this one is longer. It starts tonight at midnight in your own time zone and goes until September 6th at 11:59.

Since this one is a longer running readathon, I'm probably only going to update once a week or so one this one. This is is perfectly timed since I just finished up my books for the Bout of Books readathon and am just starting up on some other books. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to plan ahead with books or if I'm going to just wing it. Probably wing it.I have a video coming within the next day or so about my Bout of Books update in it, so stay tuned for that.

I'm pumped (yes, I said pumped!) for this next readathon! How about you? Do you have a game plan for this one?

Leave a comment! :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. I go back to work next week but my goal for the readathon is at least four books. I'm already starting my second one today. My biggest obstacles are work and my son's Xbox One which has become, "our Xbox One." lol. Good luck with your reading!
    Laura
    My Readathon Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck with yours! :) I'll be checking out you blog post soon. I also have that problem with the Xbox one, but the exact opposite. It is my husband's and mine, but it gets taken over by my little one because she wants to watch Mickey Mouse. :)

    ReplyDelete